Concurrent Tech India requires an additional Hardware Design Engineer for its R & D center situated at Bangalore, India.
Our engineers have many responsibilities, and in particular they are involved in the following:
- Design and development of single board computer products from definition through to manufacturing hand off
- Leading the Project and helping in design reviews
We operate in a small company environment, which means that the majority of each design is completed by an individual engineer, who quickly becomes involved with all aspects of the product design and development. Short design timescales are an important part of our development strategy, which also results in our engineers being involved in many different product designs quite quickly.
Candidates should be engineering graduates, able to demonstrate practical post graduate experience of digital hardware design, and be familiar with some or all of the following:
- 32/64 bit microprocessors, preferably Intel x86 architecture
- High performance communications peripheral devices, e.g. Gigabit Ethernet or 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Complex programmable logic devices
- High performance bus architectures e.g. PCI Express, RapidIO, CompactPCI , µTCA or VME
- Rugged product designs
- Signal integrity issues & controlled impedance PCB design
- High speed digital logic
- Advanced memory technologies, like DDR4 DRAM
- Cutting edge Technologies
The ability to communicate effectively with others within the company at an engineering level is an important additional attribute.
- Very competitive salary package
- Relocation allowance where appropriate
- Company-supported Govt. Provident fund scheme
- Non-contributory Group medical and health insurance schemes