Our engineers have many responsibilities and in particular they are involved in all of the following:
Duties & Responsibilities
Design and development of single board computer products from definition through to introduction to manufacturing
- Production technical support
- Project leading and design reviewing
- Maintaining awareness of new technologies
- Pre and post-sales backup to our technical support team
As the team expands, we also expect more opportunities to develop for team and project leading, and maybe management, roles.
Qualifications & Experience
Candidates should be engineering graduates, able to demonstrate practical post graduate experience of digital hardware design, and be familiar with some or all of the following:
- 32/64 bit microprocessors, preferably Intel 80×86 architecture
- High performance bus architectures e.g. PCI Express, Serial RapidIO
- High performance communications peripheral devices, e.g. 10 or 1 Gigabit Ethernet, SAS/SATA
- Advanced memory technologies, e.g. DDR4 DRAM
- High speed digital logic (100MHz and faster)
- Complex programmable logic devices or FPGAs
You will be part of a small team with a high level of responsibility for your own designs, so you will need to have the ability to work to demanding timescales, and be able to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to the projects. The role is challenging but the prospects are excellent for capable engineers, as we aim to quickly develop many more new products spanning several platforms.
Very competitive salary package. Company-supported private pension scheme. Non-contributory private medical and health insurance schemes.