Concurrent Technologies Plc, an internationally known manufacturer of single board computer products, has a vacancy for a Management Accountant to support the Group Financial Controller with the regular analysis, forecasting and reporting work of the department, together with other projects throughout the business.
The range of duties will include:-
- Consolidation of Foreign Subsidiary results and preparation of the Group Monthly Management Accounts, including collating and reconciling the information on Inventory, Recoveries, Variances, Accruals and Prepayments.
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register.
- Compiling the weekly and monthly Sales Reports.
- R&D Project reporting, including extracting and analysis of timesheet data.
- Assisting with the Group Statutory Audit and Accounts.
- Maintenance of MRP databases.
- ONS and Intrastat external reporting.
- Assisting with other stakeholder reports.
- Calculation and reporting of internal commissions
- Ad hoc projects as necessary.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Experienced with the above tasks.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with MRP/ERP systems.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels in the Company.
Competitive salary package, 23 days annual vacation (increasing with length of service) Company supported private pension scheme, non-contributory private health insurance scheme.