CD VXW/BSn – VxWorks 6 Board Support Package
- Available to order
- 32 and 64-bit support
- Includes select drivers
- A wide range of processor boards are supported
Concurrent Technologies’ VxWorks 6 Board Support Package (BSP) is compatible with Wind River’s General Purpose Platform 3.9 and uses the GNU compiler as the default build tool. The BSP is based on the Wind River bus and device model (VxBus) and contains support for Wind River’s optional SMP product. Multi-stage booting is supported along with legacy single stage and GRUB boot.
Included in the package are:
- An enhanced VME driver and API for our VME boards
- An application flash driver
- A custom plug in for Wind River Workbench
- An API to read temperature/voltage sensors when fitted
- Example GPIO, Timer, IPMI and DMA code
Please contact Concurrent Technologies for details on the VxWorks 6 version supported for a specific processor board.