Concurrent Technologies designs a range of high-performance Intel® processor boards, switches, networking, storage and software products for use in embedded computing solutions. We manufacture our board products in our Colchester, UK based factory to meet the highest level of inspection standards for long life cycle, reliable operation.
Our products are used by many of the world’s leading integrators within the Defence, Security, Aerospace, Telecommunications, Transportation, Medical and Industrial markets and are designed to be operated in a range of temperatures and environments from benign to extreme rugged.
The company operates facilities in Colchester and Theale in the United Kingdom and Woburn, MA in the United States. We are supported by a world-wide network of distributors and manufacturers’ representatives to ensure that local support is always available to our customers.
Concurrent Technologies is a public company, quoted on the London Stock Exchange.
SMT Production Operator who has experience with working with electronic assemblies (circuit boards).Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager the role will be running one of our Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) machines.
What will I be delivering?
- Manufacture and assembly of Single Board Computers (SBCs) to the operations schedule
- Quality of product therefore ensuring customer satisfaction
- Responsible for Health & Safety (H&S) within your working area
- Maintain ESD status of yourself, parts, and the workplace
What’s in it for me?
- Working with a great team of individuals delivering critical capability to defence, medical and industrial customers
- Opportunities for personal development
- Be a key contributor to success of the company and delighting our customers
What do I need to bring with me?
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Have experience of running AOI machines.
- Be able to understand assembly drawing packages.
- Be competent in reading component markings (orientations etc.).
- Be quality conscious with attention to detail.
- Experience of X-ray inspect could be beneficial.
- Experience of AOI machines not essential but could be beneficial.
- An understanding of IPC standards not essential but would be beneficial.
Technical qualifications required
- IPC 610 trained desirable.
- Accountability for individual performance
- Ability to work and contribute to the manufacturing team’s success
- Authentically living and promoting the CCT values:
- Collaborate with candour
- Improve, evolve, and grow
- Enjoy each day
Benefits for working at Concurrent Technologies:
- Generous company pension scheme (5.5%-13.5% employer contribution)
- Health Insurance, Life Assurance & Income protection
- 25 days holiday + Banks
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme