This role is based in our Colchester headquarters, and some travel may be required within the UK and Europe in particular. As member of our Technical support team, you will provide pre- and post- sale support and will also be involve in system proposals to our customers.
the role typically, but not exclusively involves:
- Use your expertise to provide Technical support on our products
- Advise on development systems and custom turnkey solutions
- Help in checking the various technical aspects of the system RFQs received
- Providing customer facing support for any systems design
Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Computer Science qualification preferred, with ideally experience in most of the following:
- Knowledge of x86 architecture
- Knowledge of embedded software application
- Good problem-solving aptitude
- Customer focused mindset
- An understanding of embedded system requirements
- Ability to extract key information from the various specifications used in our industry (e.g. Vita, 65, MIL-STD-810 etc.)
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Great team player, leader
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers at an engineering level, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in the defence market would be advantageous
Very competitive salary package. Generous relocation allowance where appropriate, Company-supported private pension scheme. Non-contributory private medical and health insurance schemes, Life Insurance.