Working with the Director of Business Development, you will be based at the company’s headquarters in Colchester and will be involved in many different activities including:
- Produce graphics for banner ads and posters
- Update news and other pages of the company’s website
- Track website registrations, goals and campaign performance
- Monitor and improve SEO scores
- Post regular updates to our LinkedIn and You-Tube channels
- Create content suitable for technical and non-technical audiences
- Help to launch new products
Concurrent Technologies designs and manufactures cutting edge products for critical embedded applications and so an interest in computers and technology is desirable. The ability to articulate features and benefits in a clear and simply way to a varied global audience is expected. By working in a small team, you will see all aspects of the product marketing cycle and have the opportunity to work alongside sales, engineering, customer support, IT and senior management.
Qualifications and Skills
Recent graduate looking to gain marketing experience with the following attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A creative flair to provide visually appealing concepts
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office especially Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent people skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
Competitive salary package, company-supported private pension scheme. Non-contributory private health insurance scheme.
Concurrent Technologies is an internationally known manufacturer of embedded computer products, for the VPX, VME, Compact PCI, AMC and other bus architectures. Our products are designed and developed totally in-house, and use leading-edge microprocessors and peripheral components. We sell into many different markets around the world, but in particular we have a number of high-performance processor and other boards used in aerospace, defence and telecommunications applications.