Concurrent Technologies designs a range of high-performance Intel® processor boards, switches, networking, storage and software products for use in embedded computing solutions. We manufacture our board products in our Colchester, UK based factory to meet the highest level of inspection standards for long life cycle, reliable operation.
Our products are used by many of the world’s leading integrators within the Defence, Security, Aerospace, Telecommunications, Transportation, Medical and Industrial markets and are designed to be operated in a range of temperatures and environments from benign to extreme rugged.
The company operates facilities in Colchester and Theale in the United Kingdom and Woburn, MA in the United States. We are supported by a world-wide network of distributors and manufacturers’ representatives to ensure that local support is always available to our customers.
Concurrent Technologies is a public company, quoted on AIM on the London Stock Exchange.
The successful candidate will own the outgoing communications across a variety of mediums, will monitor and improve success and own the company brand identity. You will be responsible for delivering marketing campaigns and organising exhibitions within budget.
What will I be delivering?
The key duties and responsibilities include:
- Administer the company website, improve our SEO and monitor performance
- Manage a proposed major website update with 3rd party
- Post on LinkedIn, Google Business, Twitter and monitor responses
- Draft Press releases and send to media representatives
- Write up and publish white papers, application notes
- Create, update and print sales collateral
- Book and organise a small number of exhibitions
- Book adverts/webinars in line with strategy and budget
- Create content for adverts and e-newsletters
- Own and update the company brand guidelines
What’s in it for me?
If you are looking to join a stable but fast paced technology company that has a strategy for significant growth over the next few years then this will be an ideal role. It will be a step up in your marketing career and will require a level of responsibility and frequent engagement with the company Leadership Team.
What do I need to bring with me?
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Experience in a B2B marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
Technical skills and qualifications
- Marketing Degree or equivalent qualification
- Competent with Office 365
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Content creation expertise with Adobe or Corel tools
- Experience with SEO and website monitoring apps
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Confident at speaking to a wide audience
- Able to work under time pressure
Benefits for working at Concurrent Technologies:
- Generous company pension scheme (5.5%-13.5% employer contribution)
- Health Insurance, Life Assurance & Income protection
- 25 days holiday + Banks
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme