This senior role within our Company, reporting to the Managing Director. has opened up due to an internal re-organisation. The main objective is to ensure output targets are achieved to high quality standards with particular emphasis on control of all commercial (internal and external) aspects of Sales Order fulfillment.
The ideal candidate will have strong Commercial and Operational experience withing electronics manufacturing. They require a comprehensive understanding of how to achieve Customer requirements within a fast moving environment with minimal business risk.
The role typically but not exclusively involves the following:
- Taking overall commercial responsibility of the Companies’ Operational requirements.
- Managing the Operations team whilst achieving Customer and Company output targets
- Driving and maintaining process improvement through metric driven culture
- Understand the workings of ERP systems, manage product costings, inventory levels, work scheduling, planning, Multi-level Bills of Materials and the like
- An Appreciation of Quality systems and regulatory compliance standards
- Export Compliance, with the view, in time, of becoming the company “Expert”
- To maintain staff training to staff industry requirements (H&S, Workmanship etc.
- Degree / HND in a Commercial / Operational subject or a relevant Engineering Discipline
- Relevant Industrial Commercial Experience, of Contracts, Suppliers and Customers
- Relevant Industrial Experience within Electronics Manufacturing
- Planning and project management skills
- Knowledge of international Export Compliance Regulations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work at all levels of an organisation
- Familiarity with quality workmanship standards and processes
- Familiarity with problem solving tools and techniques
- The ability to interpret data and statistics
Very competitive salary package. Company-supported private pension scheme. Non-contributory private medical and health insurance schemes.