Concurrent Technologies designs and manufactures cutting edge products for critical embedded applications. Working with the Director of Business Development, this full-time role will normally be office based at the company’s headquarters in Colchester.
You will be involved in many different aspects of product marketing including:
- Monitoring product development schedules to provide sales updates
- Determining the viability of custom product variants
- Producing and maintaining compelling product presentations
- Tracking customer needs for future products
- Monitoring product success to suggest derivative products
- Implementing a strategy around product lifecycles
- Updating product pages on the company’s website
- Helping to launch new products
- Writing or contributing to Product Requirement Documents
- Assisting with sales part number creation
- Monitoring 3rd party product costing and availability
By working in a small team, you will see all aspects of the product marketing cycle and have the opportunity to work alongside sales, engineering, customer support, IT and senior management.
Qualifications and skills:
It is likely you will be a science or engineering graduate. In addition, you will possess these attributes:
- Previous experience in a B2B marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office especially Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent people skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties
- Detail oriented and methodical
- Ability to work independently
Very competitive salary package, with generous relocation allowance where appropriate. Optional stakeholder pension scheme (with a generous company contribution, Life Assurance and Non-contributory private health insurance scheme.