Concurrent Technologies is an internationally known manufacturer of single board computer products, for the VPX, VME, Compact PCI, AMC and other bus architectures. Our products are designed and developed totally in-house, and use leading-edge microprocessors and peripheral components.
We sell into many different markets around the world, but in particular we have a number of high-performance processor and other boards used in aerospace, defence and telecommunications applications, among others. Further products provide solutions for a variety of other data processing and industrial I/O requirements.
Continuing expansion of our product range means that the company requires a Technical Sales Manager.
This is a new vacancy for a Technical Sales Manager, reporting to the Commercial Director, responsible for sales territories within the UK, Europe, India, Far East and Australia. The company is well-established, with world-wide sales of embedded computer products to the defence, communication, industrial and scientific markets.
The company is now looking to appoint an experienced Technical Sales Manager responsible for further developing its existing markets and sales channels for all non-US sales regions. The successful candidate will be technically competent to assess customers’ requirements and recommend and architect both hardware and software solutions for new embedded system projects and applications. Understanding customers’ future needs in order to guide the company’s product roadmap is an essential part of the responsibilities of this role.
Candidates should be experienced in promoting technical products and solutions to both engineers and commercial professionals, and have the desire and ambition to achieve both personal and company growth.
The ideal skills and experience required include:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (or a related field)
- Working knowledge of embedded hardware & software (or similar technologies) e.g VPX, VME, MicroTCA
- Able to assist our customers to choose products from a system level perspective using both our products and third party products
- Experience of managing both direct and indirect sales channels, preferably with international experience.
- Work within and manage a small team
- Be commercially knowledgeable
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Hold a full driving licence
- Willing to travel within the UK and overseas
Very competitive salary package, with generous relocation allowance where appropriate. Company-supported private pension scheme. Non-contributory private health insurance scheme.