Concurrent Technologies is an internationally recognised manufacturer of single board computer products, for the VPX, VME, Compact PCI, AMC and other bus architectures market. Our products are designed and developed totally in-house, and use leading-edge microprocessors and peripheral components, selling into many different markets around the world. In particular we have a number of high-performance processor boards used in aerospace, defence and telecommunications applications.
This pivotal role within our test department has the main objective of scheduling and planning the departments workload ensuring all products are assembled and tested according to specification and delivered to our customers by the acknowledge date.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong test man management background in electronics hardware and software being able to work at all levels of the organisation.
- Management of the test team ensuring products are tested and assembled according to specification.
- To conduct weekly production meetings working with Sales to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Responsible for the RMA process ensuring timely resolution of returns.
- Report on test metrics, monitor failures and identify trends / risks.
- Manage the company’s calibration, maintenance and pat testing requirements.
- Manage the day to day stores activities responsible for stock control, goods in, kitting and final dispatch.
- Be a pivotal player during new product introductions and related test methodologies.
- Develop and maintain product test strategies.
- Degree / HND in Electronics Management or a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Relevant Industrial Experience within Electronics Hardware and Software field
- Planning management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work at all levels of an organisation.
- Very competitive salary package
- Generous company pension scheme (5.5%-13.5% employer contribution)
- Health Insurance, Life Assurance & Income protection
- 23 days holiday + Banks (Rising to 31 days)