AD PP5/007 – Rear Transition Module
- 6U CompactPCI® Rear Transition Module
- Interfaces to PP XMC/M02 Dual XMC/PMC Carrier board
- Range of I/O options
The AD PP5/007 Rear Transition Module is designed to be used with the Concurrent Technologies PP XMC/M02 CompactPCI® Dual XMC/PMC Carrier board. The Transition Module mounts in the rear transition area of the CompactPCI backplane and provides straightforward access to the carrier’s rear I/O connectors. Depending on the PP XMC/M02 Carrier board’s application, AD PP5/007 supports a range of erent I/O connector interfaces. Some I/O connectors are available via the Transition Module’s own front panel, including 2 PMC I/O Modules (PIM), and the remainder via headers mounted on the Module.
- Single slot, 80mm depth as per CompactPCI specification
- Options for I/O connectors to match the configuration of the PP XMC/M02 Carrier board
- Optional PIM module available (AD PIM/003)