TR B1x/msd – VPX Processor
- No longer available
- 3U VPX Processor with support for multiple OpenVPX profiles
- Based on 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor
- XMC site for application specific I/O
- Ethernet control and PCI Express® data plane
- Optional Built-In-Test and security features
No longer available.
TR B1x/msd is 3U VPX processor board based on a 2 or 4-core 4th Generation Intel® Core™ device and is designed for use across a range of military, aerospace, transport and test applications. The air-cooled variant of TR B1x/msd can be fitted with either an XMC module for customer specific I/O or with a front panel I/O including standard connectivity for ease of development. Concurrent Technologies offers a number of backplane connectivity, enhanced security and on-board storage options to suit application needs and provides board support packages for a range of standard operating systems.