TR L9x/6sd-RCx – Rugged 3U VPX Plug In Card
- Up to 8-core processor for high performance
- Up to 100G Ethernet Data plane
- PCI Express Expansion plane for high speed communication with adjacent board(s)
- XMC site for additional I/O resources
- Optional M.2 module for storage with Write/Protect and Opal 2.0 compliance
TR L9x/6sd-RCx has been designed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard for I/O intensive processor boards. There are two processor options: an 8-core solution fitted with the Intel® Xeon® W-11865MRE processor; a 4-core solution fitted with an Intel® Xeon® W-11155MRE processor. Both of these processors come with an integral GPGPU engine with 32 Execution Units which can be used for display or acceleration purposes using OpenCL™, OneAPI or OpenVINO™ for image processing or Artificial Intelligence. TR L9x/6sd-RCx is the first processor board from Concurrent Technologies to support up to 100GBASE-KR4 Ethernet capability which makes it suitable for many future applications needing high throughput communications. TR L9x/6sd-RCx supports a range of standard security capabilities including Boot Guard, Total Memory Encryption and is fitted with a Trusted Platform Module for key storage. In addition, Concurrent Technologies offers an additional Guardian Package for enhanced security.