TR MAx/6sd-RCx – Rugged 3U VPX Plug In Card
- 4 to 10-core processor for high performance
- Up to 128 Gbytes DDR4 memory for server grade applications
- 100G Ethernet Data plane
- Up to x16 PCI Express Gen 4 Expansion plane for high speed communication with adjacent PIC(s)
- Optional M.2 module for storage with Write/Protect and Opal 2.0 compliance
- Optional Front VGA and USB ports for ease of setup
TR MAx/6sd-RCx is a Compute Intensive rugged Plug In Card. It has been developed in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard. It features a 10-core Intel® Xeon® D-1746TER processor, up to 128 Gbytes DDR4 memory and 1TB direct attached storage designed for workload consolidation and server grade applications in challenging environments. For higher bandwidth communications, it supports up to 100 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity on the Data Plane and PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 4 on the Expansion Plane. Both the primary and secondary compute intensive profiles are supported enabling either x8 or x16 PCIe lanes for communication with adjacent PIC(s). TR MAx/6sd-RCR is supplied with security features to enable a root of trust and is offered with Concurrent Technologies Guardian security package to prevent hardware and software changes once deployed.